The disease treated by Panchakarma will never manifests again.
Panchakarma are a group of 5 specific treatment modalities developed in Ancient Indian Culture. The body organs can be cleaned by any mean through the natural orifices, it will help in.
- Promotion of Health
- Prevention of Disease
- Treatment of Disease
5 Treatment Modalities are
- Anuvasana vasti, Niruha Vasti
Treatment is done under steps
Step 1: Poonakarma
- Preparation of Patient
Step 2: Pradhanakarma
Step 3: Praschatkarma
- Samsarjana Karma
|Treatments||Toxins are taken out by||Body Pad Cleaned||Total Duration of Treatment|
|Vamana Karma||Mouth||Above Umblical Region||8 Days|
|Virechana Karma||Anal / By the way of stools||Below Umblical Region||10 Days|
|Vasti||Rectum depending on severity||Hole Body||8 Days / 16 Days / 30 Days|
|Nasyam||Nose||Above Clavicle||7 Days / 14 Days / 21 Days|
|Raktamokshanam ( Blood Letting )||Part of the Body / Full Body||1 Day / 1 Day|
Benefits of Panchakarma:
- Parkanshit: Stimulates hunger due to complete removal of undigested, intermediate products present in the body.
- Laghuta: All the channels are cleaned, causes lightness in the body
- Vishada: Feeling of cleanliness in the body
- Indriya Prasada: Harmful metabolites of body, blocking the receptors are removed
- Enhances Bala: Vitality or Strength
- Enhances Ayu: Longevity
- Enhances Vipu: Physique
- Enhances Vaya: Life Span
- Enhances Praja: Fertility
At Sri Veda Sushruta Ayurveda Hospital, our doctors know the uniqueness each patient has and this all the processes and treatments, including that for Panchakarma are optimised individually. The right combinations are achieved through constant Consultation and observation of the individual and their real requirements.